cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap PI - XML signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have to digitally Sign and Encrypt and Decrypt an XML file in PI7.11 system using soap adapter

To have an expert advise

can I use WSSE or Apache WSS4J or SAML or Apache axis soap adapter

My requirement is:

XML Documents shall be signed using XML signature and Use enveloped signatures

Support RSA signing in conformance with the algorithm indentified by sha1

Use exclusive canonicalization (with comment or without comments)

Will WSSE or Wss4j can support the above requirements...Please advise

Thanking you

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share your inputs how you achieved this.

We had similar requirement ..your inputs will be of help.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to create a EJB project using NWDS 7.1 SP12 ,I am unable to see Sap Libraries for Option runtime

If i select New I can create J2ee librabry for runtime ...however as per this document (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ac06cf-6ee2-2c10-df98-e17430ca5949?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true)I should be seeing Sap libraries option in runtime but I dont see it

I have created a EJB project using J2ee librabry for runtime and when I right click on the EJB project and look for option Enterprise java beans I dont see any such option.....

Please advise experts

Thanking you

Pooja

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using java mapping using Apache WSS4J to create encrypt/decrypt and digital signature. This route is little complicated. Only Java experts can do easily. SAML area is tough and still many unknowns. I would recommend you to do Apache axis soap adapter option. That would take care all your needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you for your response...

I mean when you say java experts can do easily...yes we do have java experts who can develop a source code encrypt and sign the code and give it to us as an ear file

However I tried deploying EAR file on PI system my converting it into sda file ...no luck ..the file getting converted to ear file and i renamed and tried to deploy using jspm....no luck

As we cannot import the ear file directly to NWDS to deploy it on PI system ....what we are trying is to get the source code from Java developer and we are developing and EJB and Ear projects by replacing the source code

and later once deploy using adapter modules we can test it

My question is:

Can we configure WSSE on PI as per this link(/people/rajendra.badi/blog/2011/08/24/configuring-wsse-digital-signing-and-encryption-using-sap-pi-711-aae-soap-adapter) and try

Signing and Enc/Dec

or

How to configure and use Apache wss4j and Apache axis soap adapter...can you please forward me some documents on it

Thanking you

Pooja

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I meant take care encryption,decryption, signature verification using apache axis api in the java mapping level not using adapter module development.

Apache axis soap adapter - Refer help document. It shows that it supports

cdias
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar!

Can you detail how can we chain the encrypt and sign actions? I want to decrypt and verify a signature  of sign and encrypted message but I'm having problems doing the axis configurations.

I understand you have done your configuration on Java Mapping (big woow ) but for what I could understand some of the wss4j configurations are similar.

Thank you a lot!

cdias
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar!

Did you use the standard SAP Netweaver keystore or you created your own jks file? I'm having  problems trying to access  the standard keystore and use it with WSS4J classes.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you talking about receiving/sending a SOAP message along with Signing and Encryption and vice versa?

ex. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/56/992d4142badb2be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,I mean sender is RFC and receiver is soap adapters with soap messages

I need help getting the best procedure as per my requirement for Disg/Enc

Please advise experts

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for receiver soap adapter the link i send will suffice.

PI by standard already supports your requirement.