Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PO Conditions

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to change the PO conditions, I've have an implementation of the Badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for PO, but in this badi I haven't the Conditions Table. In the table ET_ITEM (structure BBP_PO_ITEM_BADI) don't exits a field for this purpose.

Do you know how can i do it?

Do you know if exits other badi for do it? I've finded the Badi BBP_BDI_PO_PRICE_COND_CHANGE but i think is for internal use.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it looks like the BADI interface is missing condition set. There are two options to correct this. One is to create an OSS message so hopefully SAP would enhance the interface by adding condition set. The other is to enhance the BADI Interface yourself. Take a look at note "Note 799519 - BAdi-Method BBP_QUOT_CHANGE has no condition set" as an example on how this can be done.

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks you your repply...

but i think is not possible to enhance the interface for PO.

I've debbuged the BADI and i've seen that it's called from FM BBP_PD_PO_CREATE. And i can't see there any parameter for Conditions, so i don't know if i enhance the interface it works, i don't think so...

Former Member
0 Kudos

FM BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE is called multiple times during the document process. When it is called within the BBP_PD_PO_CREATE, you probably won't get the condition data as input anyway. If you enhance the BADI interface for BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, you should check if the condition set is filled. The set is only filled in the update process, not create. If you are not certain where to enhance the BADI interface, I think a reasonable approach is to create an OSS to SAP.

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. I'll create a OSS.