Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Need your suggest on below issue.

I maintian Customer tax and material tax in SPRO, and also maintain Pricing prcedure, but when i has enter sale order, my Pricing procedure is not coming in sale order, after that i had checked the analysis option in sale condition, in that it showing error. from were i would solve this problem

With Regards

Balckpearl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

gm ,

i have one new qurie

I had maintain prcing procedure for SD and define p procedure in finance also and maintain J1ID also.know question is i maintain PP for finance in that i had mainatin jmod , jecs and ja1x as 100 and after that maintain j1id excise rate as per stnadard (10% 2% 1%) , but in sale order, pp is not calculating proporly, it is taking jmod 100% of sale price. would you pls tell me from were we maintain the conbination of finanace PP and J1id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain it in SD PP.

Specify the step number of sales price for the field From of JMOD condition type.

likewise maintaine the step numbers for remaining conditions jecs and ja1x also.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi ,

Thanks a lot problem sloved

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the settings have been maintained in the T.Code "OVKK".

Please search in the forum before posting these questions.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Yes , i have already maintain PP in OVKK, and also checked in sale header tab (Feild Pricing procedure). when we see in sale condition in analysis, MWST for customer and master is giving error. I have maintain below table for MWST (country/ deliverling plant/region/tax class customer/ tax class material) in that tax class customer/ tax class material is not coming. whcih we maintain in vk11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BlackPearl,

Pl maintain the Tax Relevacy for Master Records in the configuration.

Use Path : SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Taxes - Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records.

Or you can use the T. Codes - OVK3 - for Customer Masters and OVK4 - for Materail Masters.

Once you main the above settings then you will get the fields in the custmer and material masters.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

now Pricing procedure is coming in the sale order, but one more issue raise , we maintain sale price in the sale order but PP is not calculate the excise duty in percentage like 10% 2 % and 1%.

With regards

blackpearl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we maintain sale price in the sale order but PP is not calculate the excise duty in percentage like 10% 2 % and 1%.

Can you please confirm whether the condition types are displaying in PP but not calculating values or Condition types are not displaying the condition types in PP.

If condition types are displaying in PP but not calculating values then check pricing procedure whether you assgined any formulae for calculation. or might be condition record not maintained properly

If Condition types are not displaying the condition types in PP then check whether you assgined any requirment and that is not getting fullfilled and also check Condition record for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Yes, you are right.

condition types are displaying in PP but not calculating values. we has not assgined any formulae for calculation to PP.

Would you pls tell me from were we maintain formula and how to assign the same.

thanks a lot in advance

With regards

Blackpearl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As condition types are displaying in PP then must check if there is any requirment type which is nto getting fulfilled.

Also check if condition record is maintained properly or not

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the sales order, item level, Tab conditions, click on button "analsysis" and check for that cond type, you shall get the reason for the value not showing for it. And then take appropriate steps & or post the error message so that members can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make a search in the forum.

FIrst check whether you have assigned the pricing procedure. in OVKK

SAles OrgDist channelDivision+ Customer Pricing procedure+DOC PRICING PROCEDURE = Your pricing procedure.

regards

Prashanth

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in va01, header level, Tab Sales, field "Pric. procedure" do you see your pricing procedure?

if no, then in OVKK do the assignment - Sales org, d chan, div, CuPP, DoPP + Pricing procedure

then test.

What message are you getting after pressing the button "analysis"?