cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTSOBJLISTV activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´ve founded every time that update the system with the error of CTSOBJLISTV could not be activated. Every time I do the changes manually from the correction of the note 1354957 - Tables with more than 3 long string fields.

There other way for to do automatically without modifiy the source code of program RADTBCHK

In the note of the installation 822379 - Known problems with Support Packages in SAP NW 7.0x AS ABAP I cannot founded the possible solution.

Any suggestion?

More thanks

Edited by: Ruben Torres on Sep 23, 2011 4:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

this topic is old, but I decided to write. I think the problem is similar to http://scn.sap.com/thread/1807123.

May be you have to activate it manually in SE11 -> View CTSOBJLISTV -> Activate

as Marco Fichina & Gagan Deep Kaushal proposed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

Please refer and apply SAP Note 1354957

If this is applicable to your scenario then you will have to apply this note manually with the help of your ABAPer

I got a similar error just few minutes back and I got it solved by applying this SAP Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

While applying Support packs, the system doesn't allow to apply the note via SNOTE. That's why I think you need to apply this note manually itself.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is on the SAP Note 822379 - Known problems with Support Packages in SAP NW 7.0x AS ABAP

All Support Packages - Problems during the DDIC activation o Avoiding DDIC activation errors when importing Support

Packages.

To avoid DDIC activation errors when you import Support Package queues (especially long queues), you must implement the following notes BEFORE you implement the corrections.

791984 "Simultaneous activation of view append and appending

view"

1015068 "Deleting and recreating dictionary objects"

1022755 "Language import and deletion of dictionary objects"

1113868 "Activation error due to an object that does not exist"

1256384 "View/structure not active: Key field of type string"

1263115 "Technical settings cannot be activated"

1301446 "Incorrect return code for mass activation during

transport"

1315662 "Activation errors due to extension indexes"

1321756 "Mass activation: Object activated instead of deleted"

1354957 "Tables with more than 3 long string fields"