cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Sale Order short close at Schedule lines level

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Requirement is to close all open schedule lines beyond one month.

In detailed. User Enters Manual Schedule Lines as per the requirement of the customer say for 6 months.

for Eg . Sale order entered on 1st of august to Dec with 500 qty, schedule 100 qty/Month, manually in sale order.

Now if business delivers only 90 out of 100. they need to short close that particular schedule line only not the entire sale order or line item. I tried with Delivery block at schedule lines level. but it is not working.

If any one has come across this scenario please share with me.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Try using the below user-exit.

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

0 Kudos

If we apply a delivery block the pending qty will automatically add to the last schedule date. Ex. if there is 3 dates in the schedule lines, and there is some 50 qty pending in second date, and if u apply delivery block it will carry forward that pending 50 qty to the third schedule line and adds up with it.

But in my case i just want to close that pending 50 qty in second line item.

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen_PG on Sep 15, 2011 1:28 PM

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please explain why delivery block doesnot fulfil your business requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, just assign a reason for rejection to the remaining qty and close the SO.

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Actually, I do not want to close teh Sale Order. Need to short close the particular the schedule lines for particular month only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with Tcode VA31

Regards,

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..what do you mean by delivery block is not working? Can you check your delivery block config in tcode OVLS?

Regards

Raghu.