cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress Cost Feild in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Client wish to Suppress cost field in Sales Order, as well as in Invoice document.

I searched the SDN, and checked SHD0 for BUS2032 --> BUS2032_4440 & BUS2032_4480; but unfortunately, I haven't got any clue.

May I request you to guide - how may i acheive the same?

Is there any Enhancement work required? If so, then please guide on the same, too.

Thanks in advance

- Sumi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You All for your efforts and time.

Infact, before posting on to SDn, I had already gone through all these details. In fact, I have gone through with Note 105621, also. However, none of the solutions, are complete or workable.

I am working on Authorization Profile to achieve the desired functionality. I'll update you all with the solution, once done.

Though, my requirement is still incomplete, however, I am marking this thread, as Answered

Thanks,

-Sumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sidi and Typewriter for your responses.

Condition Type "VPRS" needs to be present and calculated. The requirement is that Condition must not be visible in Sales Order and Invoice Document or in Outputs. So, I am not sure - how much will it be applicable if I deactivate it in VOV7.

Also, the wiki shared, is not much helpful and in Technical Information, VRPS is stored in Structure, and I have not found any Table/ Field in any of the existing Screen Variants, as I have shared in my very first post.

Also, We are interested to use Standard Transactions only VA01/ 02/ 03.

I will really appreciate if one can guide, the procedure, in case, I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

- Sumi.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i donot completely understand your requirement.

you say VPRS must be present and calculated. and then you say VPRS must not be visible in sales order.

(VPRS is extracted from MMR)

do you want to see the profit, in the s order and invoice?

if the value of VPRS and VPRS are not shown in Tab Condition of the sales order, then how can Profit be calculated?

by deactivating field "Determine cost" in item category in VOV7, VPRS shall NOT populate in Tab conditions in the sales order. & profit can not be calculated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The requirement is to make VPRS field invisible from the users, and not to deactivate it, as we do require it for Profit margin analysis.

I think, we have to work on profile authorization for the same.

Sorry, if my requirement was not clear, earlier.

Can someone guide on Authorization-related lines, now?

Thanks,

-Sumi

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumitra,

If I am correct, you want to have a condition calculated but it must not get displayed at item or header level of order or invoice. If this correct then modify the existing requirement 24 which we will be normally using for rebate conditions and get it modified such that it gets applied to invoices as well (Rebate conditions are evaluated at order level also but conditions are not displayed in order because of requirement 24 prevents it). Modify the existing requirement and add that new requirement to the condition type in pricing procedure.Hope this explains.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Sep 15, 2011 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find your answer here:

[;

there are some notes mentioned here which you can use.

More specifically, check OSS note: Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

Regards,

Raghu.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never tried, so check the solution provided in this link would help you or not

It looks an User exit can also be used

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Sep 15, 2011 11:55 AM

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in VOV7 if you deactivate (i.e. keep as blank) field "Determine cost" then VPRS shall NOT show in the sales order.

is this what you were looking for?

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You create your screen vartiant and then attached it your transaction(variant)

There is a wiki [here|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation]

Sidi