TYPE : Inbound

Remote system : SRM

MAP : Custom Mapping

Format : XML SCHEMA

XML Schema : MDMProductDataTransmisson

Processing Type : Automatic

File Aggregation Count : 1

Block on Structural Excetion : Yes

I have used same info in Import manager to create the custom mapping, But When I place the XML file in the ready folder of the corresponding folder, It is not picked at all, Please help how and where I can check this.

regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Your port is blocked as per the setting "Block on Structural Excetion : Yes"

Please open the import manager ,select the appropriate remote system,you will find the exception folder in dark shade.

Open that,this will load the map and you can then check what was wrong with the map.

If Import manager gives an error opening the file,it means xml is not well-formed.

You can also unload and set Block on Structural Excetion : NO, so that port does not get blocked when such a file comes.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have changed the config in Port Block on Structural Excetion : NO but still files are not picked.

I dont find the find or able to do the below one mentioned by u

Please open the import manager ,select the appropriate remote system,you will find the exception folder in dark shade.

Open that,this will load the map and you can then check what was wrong with the map.

If Import manager gives an error opening the file,it means xml is not well-formed.

regards,

Prabhu

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhu -

Check user's password is in encrpted format in .ini file in order to perform the auto import. also make sure that your maps are proper and you have placed it right manner. if it is ready folder it should go in FIFO manner.

let us know your findings.

thx

Deep

Edited by: Deepak Gupta on Sep 15, 2011 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I rectified the Password issue, So now the file is picked and moved to Archive folder but it does not update the tables in MDM, Checking furthur in MDIS_LOG i get the below error

ClientSystem=SRM Port=_MDMProductDataTransmission]: Port was skipped! RC: 0x80020002 Error Opening File

So please help me what else I should check, I able to upload manually with the same mapping and same file.

regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Connect to Import Manager

Give relevant details

Select the Port dropdown,select the exception port.

Do a "Save Update"

close the map

Check if the problem is resolved.

The error 0x80020002 means error opening file,most likely this talks about the

Block on structural Exception = Yes ,setting.

If you have the source xml you can also select the same through Import Manager and open the map.

Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhu -

do a save update.

thx

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved Thanks Ravi and Deepak.... Issue was the same in Default tab I mentioned to SKIP now i changed it into Create.

regards,

Prabhu

Answers (0)