cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Partner Function TAB" missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some customers have NO "partner function tab" when you view them using XD03.

This cannot transact VA01. error: "no customer master record exists for sold-to party"

Other customer has partner function tab and it can transact on VA01 with no problem.

What is happening? How can I add-up partner function tab on that screen?

I am sorry. I am very new to this SD.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO, path:SD/basic functions/partner determination/set up partner determination/set up partner determination for customer master, then select account group which you need to look up for, then double click partner function in left column, here you can see wether partner function had been assigned to that account group, once it had been assigned, you can add this partner funciton via xd02.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this case went out as caused by something else other than first suspected.

continuation here:

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i agree with the solution proposed by phani.prasad

one important thing about assignment of partner determination to customer gr. is sequentiality; that means the sequence in which you configure, create is very important and determines correctness.

e.g.

first create cust. gr. > then assign partner determination > then create CMR

and not -

first create cust. gr. > then create CMR > then assign partner determination > then go to XD02 and try to fix the CMR

and not -

first create cust. gr. > then assign partner determination > then create CMR > then reassign / delete partner function > then go to XD02 and try to fix/change the CMR

this shall lead to errors in master data.

i have experienced this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for confirming my suspicion. It is about the account group.

Thank you Allen and phani.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the account group for those customer who donot have partner tab.

Go to OVT0 and check whether partner tab is suppressed there.If it is supperessed make it optional.

I believe this is the reason for disappearance of partner tab.

Phani Prasad