cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective processing of outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am new at SD, I created 2 sales orders and and process a collective outbound delivery with transaction VL10, the system created 2 outbound deliveries 1 per sales order, I expected 1 outbound delivery for both since the both have same shipping point, due date and ship to address, I want to know if this is the way this work or how can I can achive the 1 outbound delivery for several sales orders.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Antonio,

To create Collective outbound delivery just goto t-code VL10A and enter shipping point there and press F8

in the next screen(Activities due for shipping) select sales order Numbers for combine outbound delivery and then press Background and then check log (Shift+F4) if No.=1 then only one delivery document is created .

Thanks & Regards,

Deepaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepaks,

Just to close this post, I successfully created 1 outbout delivery containing 2 sales order, (following your indications) now I created a second outbound delivery, what I want is: out of these 2 outbound deliveries create 1 transfer order, but all the options to create transfers for multiple orders has GROUP and I not sure where to get this information.

Thanks

Edited by: Antonio Rodriguez on Sep 16, 2011 1:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Regarding TO splits, there are several mandatory/forced split criteria

which cause a TO split. You can find the full details in the SAP Help

Portal (help.sap.com) at the following path:

Logistics -> Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management System ->

Warehouse Movements -> Transfer Order -> Transfer Order Split

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 113411 - Collective note: VL10, its a useful note about consulting notes about this topic. Search notes related with split about this issue. Other useful note is SAP Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again just check the "Order combination" option in the customer master Sales Area Data Shipping tab.

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your outbound delivery is spliting according to sales order, it might happen if the header fields are not same.

You will need to have all delivery header fields the same in order to combine multiple orders into one delivery.

What you want is possible if (a) you do the appropriate copy control config and (b) your transaction & master data (especially partner data) are consistent.

Jus check whether the header fields are same to make one outbound delivery for different orders.

Regards,

Mehul