cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the language of Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I installed the english version of solution manager, but I need to change the menu language and everything inside my solution manager to spanish, theres a guide of how to do it?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You need to enable/activate additional language login as followS:

1. go to SE38 --> RSCPINST --> select required langauge to be installed your case SPANISH (ES) -> activate

2. it will redirect to screen with activation results and suggesting value for SAP profile parameter :zcsa/installed_languages.

3. Modify the SAP profile parameter in SAP instance profile via RZ20 as per step 2

4. restart SAP instance to make value effective

5. Check if language is activated/enabled in SolMan system . in initial logon screen put

Client number

User ID

Password:

Langauge : ES

check if SAP screen content appearing in Spanish language .

Regards,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply follow the sap standard procedure and you are done. Documentation/Notes make life easier

Note 352941 - Consultation: Languages and Support Packages

Note 195442 - Language import and Support Packages

Note 42305 - RSCPINST (I18N configuration tool)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for the answers, I accept that I need to go deeper into this, but I followed the steps that Rupali gave me, and something strange is happenning, my main menu on top of the SAP Solman is in English, the Service Desk transactions gave me an English Menu too, but others transactions gave me Spanish Menues and words.

My priority is having my Service Desk transactions with Spanish menues.

Thanks for further help,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for the answers, I accept that I need to go deeper into this, but I followed the steps that Rupali gave me, and something strange is happenning, my main menu on top of the SAP Solman is in English, the Service Desk transactions gave me an English Menu too, but others transactions gave me Spanish Menues and words.

>

> My priority is having my Service Desk transactions with Spanish menues.

>

> Thanks for further help,

> Paul

Hello,

First you need to 'install' the language, only then you can activate/use it.

If you have just followed the process mentioned by Rupali, then that process is just for activation/using. There are a number of things you need to perform apart from those steps.

Documentation is necessary, please read the Notes carefully.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The guide https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/06861399-0701-0010-48a6-f58613a3...

mentions the generic procedure to install additional languages.

Also check thread for reference.

Regards,

Srikishan