cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Im currently working on file to proxy scenario.

I am using file adapter to pick up the xml file and send to the sap ECC system using proxy.

1)I used the external definition to create the outbound message type and inbound message type is the same.

One to One mapping is created. File adapter is picking the xm file and sending to IE. Mapping is taking place and the message is sent to SAP ECC system using XI adapter.

I created inbound proxy for the inbound messge interface.Then exception is occured in library handler.

Incorrect value:Schema without target namespace must not contain any subelements, except xsd:import/xsd:include/xsd:annotation.

This is occured in the wsdl section.

Can you please help avoiding this error in proxy generation if I use the above method 1.

2)To avoid this ,I created the data type and message type.

But Im gettign mapping exception in PI because when I create the message in PI, it is expectiong the xml file to include the namespace ns0:MT_messagetype xmlns:ns0="http://...." but the xml file placed in the FTP server does not contain the namespace.

Im able to create the proxy if I use this message type but this is throwing mapping error due to different file format expected by PI.

If I use the method 2, how can avoid the mapping error.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

But Im gettign mapping exception in PI because when I create the message in PI, it is expectiong the xml file to include the namespace ns0:MT_messagetype xmlns:ns0="http://...." but the xml file placed in the FTP server does not contain the namespace.

Open your message type and remove the entry from XML Namespace.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

When I removed the XML namespace I cannot create the proxy...

So I created the outbound message as external definition without namespace .The inbound message is created manually with a namespace...I created the message and interface mappings ,then proxy on inbound side ..The xml file(which contains no namespace) is picked by file adapter,mapping is done successfully. When the message reached the SAP system using proxy it is throwing error like namespace is expected in the xml message .... After mapping there is no namespace getting generated like <ns:0 MT_message type xmls=....>this is missing in the message coming to SAP system using proxy ...

Can you please suggest any workaround for this..

Thanks,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try after regenerating the proxy in ECC system.

Either maintain name space in both the message type (Sender and receiver). For sender side maintain namespace in Sender File communication channel's FCC. and do the mapping of node.

Or remove from both the sides and regenerate the proxy in ECC system.

Regards

Raj

Edited by: raj sharma on Sep 19, 2011 8:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed the XML namespace on the inbound message type and imported the external definition on the outbound message type.

The XML file is picked up by the file adapter and maaping id done successfully. When the message is reaching teh SAP system using proxy,I can see error message in sxmb_moni.

Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Request Message; CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT in /1SAI/TXS8FD511BAF4C71EFBE3D2 Line 13584 System expected element &#39;cXML&#39; XML Bytepos.: 197 XML Path: ns0:cXML(1) System expected element &#39;cXML&#39;

system is expecting the element <ns:0Mt_messageType> but this is not populated in the payload.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Request Message; CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT in /1SAI/TXS8FD511BAF4C71EFBE3D2 Line 13584 System expected element 'cXML' XML Bytepos.: 197 XML Path: ns0:cXML(1) System expected element 'cXML'

system is expecting the element <ns:0Mt_messageType> but this is not populated in the payload.

This just means that the output of your mapping does not match what is declared in the target message of the abap proxy. You just need to ensure that the mapping output and the message type of the abap proxy matches and your scenario will be fine.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you regenerated the proxy after making changes in message type? We don't see <ns:0 after removing the XML namespace.

Regards

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also configure File Content Conversion in your Sender File Adapter.

So you can specify the namespace, message type, etc.

Regards,

Diego Estanguini Gabriel