cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in Seeburger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure the Idoc to EDI scenario using Seeburger file Adapter.

I have configured IBM Information exchange as message protocol with the following parameters of Seeburger Receiver adapter

Hostname <Hostname of FTP server>

<Port >

<UserId>

<Passwd >

Host path <Directory to push the file>

Script file <blank>

But still I am getting following error while connecting to FTP sever.

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: >> Description: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionSoftProcessingError: Unexpected reply: 500 'SITE system 1': command not understood>> Details: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionRethrowError: Error in session: CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionOpenConnectionError: Error while connection to remote host CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionRethrowError: Error while executing command QUOTE site system 1 CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionSoftProcessingError: Unexpected reply: 500 'SITE system 1': command not understood>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true

As suggested I have also added:the below parameters but still facing the same error.

destSourceMsg ->MainDocument

destTargetMsg -> MainDocument

Can anyone please help me on this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using generic EDI file adapter?

which are the modules you have attached in your CC?

check in NWA log it will give you some hint, re- check with the ftp adapter pdf of seeburger....