cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ess~us~lwegp.sda

former_member265850
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hello Experts, we need upgrade our sap.com/SAP_ESS_LGP component to 633.0.2 release on NW 7.3 portal to resolve the issue describe on SAP note Note 1618606 - Patches for SAP Business Suite 7 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 hub, but we are experience the following issue while try to do the deploy using the JSPM:

ap.com_esslwegp Deployment of archive /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/SAPESSLGP00_2-20007184.SCA --> esslwegp.sda for component sap.com/esslwegp aborted Detailed message: 1. ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Operation of failed -> None of registered containers recognized the files from application. Hint: 1) The given archive file is not a valid Java EE or SAP specific application.; 2) A wrong zero admin template in use. Deployment of archive /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/SAPESSLGP00_2-20007184.SCA --> essuslwegp.sda for component sap.com/essus~lwegp aborted Detailed message: 1. ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Operation of failed -> None of registered containers recognized the files from application. Hint: 1) The given archive file is not a valid Java EE or SAP specific application.; 2) A wrong zero admin template in use. See Deploy Controller log /usr/sap/AUD/J03/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2011_09_14_09_44_06/deploy_api.0.log for details.

Really the component essuslwegp.sda is not deployed yet, we are looking for a newest SP of this component, but sap does not realeased.

Thank you so much

Andrés Amaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henri's solution works for me just now. My system is NW 7.3 EHP1 with SP8, I deployed GPCORE08_0-20007079.SCA instead.

Thanks Henri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know this has been open for a while, but hopefully this will help someone else.

I had the same issue and got it resolved as follows:

deploy GPCORE06_0-20007079.SCA with the telnet command:

telnet localhost 5<system no>08

>> deploy /path_to_file/GPCORE06_0-20007079.SCA

It will start and then after a short while kick you out.

It is normal. It will also restart the AS Java.

Once completed, retry your SUM Process.

Hope this helps

Thanks

H

alexey_chinyaev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Henri!

Installing GPCORE issues of the current s
upportpackage, solves this problem.

Best regards, Aleksey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below note to install Guided Procedures.

1633700 - How to install Guided Procedures for 7.3

Once you install these two patches yor issue would be fixed.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

alexey_chinyaev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Rishi!

Thank you for the clarification.

Best regards, Aleksey.

o_shaw
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Andrés,