cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying a Key figure value in SNP with job processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a macro to copy a key figure value to another KF (time series one) in SNP. When I load a specific product - location combination put the data view in change view and save it works fine, so that I can extract (POS-9AMALO) the value to BI for that specific product location combination

I need to do it massive, so I created a macro, an activity and a job (aggregation level 9ALOCNO - 9AMATNR, POS-9AMALO) for it. When the job runs it exexutes the macro, but the values are note saved.

Probably, it is because when I load the snp data view it shows the data in display mode.........how could I do, so that the data is uploaded in change view? so that the values can be save?

Any other recommendation?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to copy value from one time series k.f to another time series k.f or are you copying values from an auxiliary key figure to time series k.f ?

If you are copying values from auxiliary or calculated k.f (say for example total demand or total receipts) to time series key figure then it is not enough if you just run the copy macro. You should run all the default macros first and then the actual copy macro. You should first calculate and populate the actual key figure (thats why iam asking you to run the default macros) and then run the copy macro . Kindly try this and see if it solves the problem

Thanks

Aparna