cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJR2 - Possibility to plan Quantity and Amount with rate being calulated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain if there is a possibility to plan a secondary cost element type 43 (activity allocation) entering teh quantity and the total cost and the hourly rate i sbeing calculated as a result of Amount/Quantity.

with Planning Profile SAPALL and layout 1-702 I can not override the amount . It is grayed out.

I tried to create a new layout by copying the 1-702 and make the field 'Total Planned Cost' an input field. Did not succed.

Any idea...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats exactly the restriction I wanted to bypass. Do you think by creating another layout it would be possible to make the field ' total planned cost' an input field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think so, but even you tried something with ABAP, I think it is not good solution. If you have requirement of keeping different rate or different cost for different projects or so you can use multiple planning versions for price planning(KP26) as well as CJR2.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to do the price planning in KP26 with activity type and cost center then same has to be referred for planning in CJR2. You can not dictate or change the calculated costs in CJR2 for secondary cost elements.

For more info, check with your CO consultant.

Regards,

mahendra