cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPLMEGUI number for ME22n differs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can you please advise with changing SAPLMEGUI number in vb scripts for ME22n. Sometimes, there is SAPLMEGUI:0010 and other times SAPLMEGUI:0015. Even when the users have the same screens in the beginning the SAPLMEGUI number differs. They also do one item by hand and than it changes. It keep changing between SAPLMEGUI:0010 and SAPLMEGUI:0015

Is there a way how to have the same number of SAPLMEGUI or how to eliminate this issue?

This issue appears when I select the item and than revise delivery note in Item - texts tab.

Can it be done by pressing the various buttons until it's configured? But I have not found any button combination which gets me to "item texts revise delivery note field"

Many thanks

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello. This depence on several changes during runtime. When you check in

=> SE80

=> Repository Info System

=> Program Library

=> Program Subobjects

=> Screens

Seek for pogram 'SAPLMEGUI'

There you will see many screens which depends on position, scrollbar in TextEdit Y/N, aso.

So you will not be able to set an screen as static. One of the reasons why I prefer using LSMW with BAPI for purchase orders mass update.

However, when you want use VB-Scripting for your tasks one option is to create an Select Case structure. Then you need to capture which screen is actually active and execute depending screen-relevant code in an CASE-statement.

If you have only two different screens all times this can be done w/o big problems. When you use more SAPLMEGUI-screens it can become really tricky.

Hope this clarify a little bit why screen numbesr change during usage of ME22N in your recording.

Br, Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

Can you please give an example for Select Case usage in this situation?

For sure screens are more than two.

I also wonder if it is possible to find the correct session by using FindByPossition function or children property.

Regards,

Guero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue when I try to use ME21N.

I've performed a little research on this and till now I've found out that the transactions ending on "N" are so called enjoy transactions(http://scn.sap.com/thread/559609) and there is a problem with BDC(Batch Data Communication).

In my case the problem is also with the always changing SAPLMEGUI:0015 number

session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0013/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1200/subSUB1:SAPLMEGUI:1211/tblSAPLMEGUITC_1211/ctxtMEPO1211-BANFN[13," & cstr(x) & "]").

Has somebody handled this problem with vbs?

Please provide a solution if you have.

Regards,

Guero