cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC activity - do not have authorization to create activities for emp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

When I am trying to create activity and having issue with authorizaiton(You do not have authorization to create activities for employee xxxxx)

Any idea what object missing or role?

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have EIC security to save an activity. In EHP4 the authorization object to enforce EIC activity authorization is called P_EICAU

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jarret,

Thanks for your help and it did fixed my problem.

I having another problem here when I am trying to select category and then i am getting info(The owner does not have the authorization to change this activity)

Did I missed any config step here?

Your help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The category configuration is very straightforward and it is more likely you missed something in the security set up.

Can you provide some insight into the project you are working on as I think the forum would find that information useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Jarret,

Here I am giving detailed error details when I am trying to cretate activity

Diagnosis

The agent has made a change to the activity for which the agent is authorized, but the owner is not.

System Response

An information message is raised. The user is allowed to leave the entry as is. The owner will still be able to open the activity at a later date, but only to change the owner.

Diagnosis

The agent has made a change to the activity for which the agent is authorized, but the listed processor is not authorized to modify. This situation can occur even if the agent is the listed processor. For example, if the agent is creating a new activity that he or she does not have authorization to modify.

System Response

The Processor field is cleared. The agent may enter an appropriate processor from the dropdown menu, if desired.

What I am missing here? the project I am working is , we have EIC and introducing another service centre where I am getting this errors?

Thanks,

ravi

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hard to answer without seeing all the specifics on the configuration and security set up. You have had a series of questions about EIC and think an idea to consider would be for your company to get some part time EIC consulting assistance to be able to work through all the issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for your quick reply...!

I had looked at config there was no issue at all . Just let me update to you on this- authorizaiton is missing .

thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

followup