cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal field in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly explain me the role of "Subtotal" in Pricing procedure.

Also, for what scenario this column is used. Please try to give an example when it is used.

Regards,

Rianka.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rianka,

Sub-total in the pricing procedure indicates the the field where the sub total or the condition amount has to be stored. This stored value is further used in subsequent calculations.

For example take rebates; all rebate conditions are evaluated based on the value of rebate basis step. So value of rebate basis is stored in KOMP pricing communication structure and BONBA field (Sub total -7). This value which is stored is further used while evaluating the rebate condition types.

Similarly Net value is assigned a sub total value of A . This will transfer the net value KOMP pricing communication structure and CMPRE field which is further utilized utilized during the updation of credit.

Hope this explains

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Sep 14, 2011 4:43 PM

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Sep 15, 2011 10:33 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rianka,

There are many many threads on this..example: []

[]

Pls search the forum.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Suppose for three Condition types, i have maintained the Subtotal as 4, then will all the values from these Condition types gets added and saved in the field?

Also, i did not see any scenarios or example where is it used.

If possible, kindly let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

Rianka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also KOMP is a structure if you see. So how can we check the values in the field .

Can we check the values directly in the "Conditions" tab in the Sales Order or is there any table where i can check the values maintained in the field.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rianka,

KOMP and KOMK are pricing comunication structures for item and header. You can have values in them during run time and values are not stored permanatly. Hence you cant see them. Tables will have values stored permanently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rianka,

Yes if you assign the subtotal to multiple cond types--they get added up and get stored.

Example: I've some fixed discounts 3 of them which are always given and I want to analyze how much fixed discounts am giving for an year..so I would want to sum them all up and not interested in cond type level analysis.

KOMK/KOMP stores only runtime values.

these subtotals are stored in VBAP-KZWI1- 5 fields.

and one very important usage is sub total A, which is what SAP uses as net value for credit checks.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

Thanks Raghu for answering to my point....

It really helped me in understanding the concept better.

Regards,

Rianka.