cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement File (FCC) to RFC scenario...the file is getting picked up...and the mapping test is showing success...but i am unable to see the target nodes and elements...only able to view the first two segements of the target structure...the values from the input file are populated onto the source structure...but they are showing in red...usually the buttons show green if values passed onto target...any suggestions to what might be the problem??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The nodes after two segmenst are not generating. Check for the mapping of the node. Generate it by mapping it to some source node (depending on logic) or to constant if its occurance is required 1 only.

Also try a testing in mapping test tool using payload from sxmb_moni. You will get to know the reason.

Regards

Raj

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please compare xml namespaces in Message mapping test tab and FCC created namespace. If you still face the prob paste your test screen shots will help you.

If both namespaces are different please try to work on FCC to get that xml structure.

Thanks,

Enivass

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your mapping object. I see some mandatory target elements are not created at runtime from the source XML structure. Copy the runtime data and paste in the mapping tool and debug for errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sales -POSDW-CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT

-- recordset --IT_TRANSACTION

-- cmd1 --ITEM

-- cmd2

-- cmd3

here the recordset(0 to 1) is mapped to ITEM, if i try to map cmd 1 to ITEM , error is coming...i donno what to do...in CC the recordset name is ignored...please help...

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After FCC your structure is not matching with the message type you have defined.

Please compare both the contents from SXMB_MONI and Message mapping test tab source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the XML from moni and source from test tab in mapping, the namespace's are matching and so is the content...this is what is happening to the target structure when testing... -POSDW-CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT

--> IT_TRANSACTION

only these two nodes are getting displayed...