cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Status - Daemon Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with a scheduled task not sending notifications (or not running at all; not sure about that yet).

The NW Log Files show the following:

Facility=local4;sessionid=odp_alarm;tenantid=#system#;username=daemon;Notification for ODP_EVENT_DATA_IMPORT_MONITOR was not sent because there is currently no active daemon for the specified trigger. (No Registration)

The event reference from the log is currently sitting in Pending Daemon Events and I have no idea how to get the daemon registered. When I access the system as the system manager and check the daemon registrations; I can see a lot of those but none for the context I am running the scheduled task in.

The Workbook that has been used to setup the tenant is the one downloaded from the RG; no changes made (except for accounts).

How do I register the daemon so that it is importing data and then sending the notification?

/Anita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you go to 'setup ==> System Administration ==> System Management ==> System information' and open the tab called 'Daemons', you will see a list of all daemons.

Please make sure that all the checkboxes are checked to make sure that the daemons are active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

our configuration has Auto-Enable All Daemons checked and I cannot select anything since it's empty.

However, I changed the host name and suddenly all daemons are active - no idea why but it's working now.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita Posseldt,

We are also in need of daemon registration because our workflow daemon is showing some problems. Can u Please tell me where and what you changed in the host name, that made all the daemons active .Do you mean that you just edited it and saved back the same?.

Regards,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I went into the cluster configuration; matched host name and cluster member host name (and set it to active) and then clicked on save; and suddenly all daemons were active.

/Anita