cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join two text file for lsmw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can anyone would provide the join condition between Header source xxx and line item source yyy, as It is required for VBAK Table Load.

we want to populate data from legacy and needs joining condition for two text file.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You should ask this question to the IT team from source --nobody here would be able to help you with that.

If you want join conditions for tables in SAP, then we can help.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rag. I am new thats y the confusion. Can you tell me how to check all the mandatory fields in one sales order type. They already have sales order. So i have to open va03 and how to check it. incompletion log is there. But I want to know all the mandatory fields in the order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the simplest and best way is create a SO Manually in VA01 and you would know it automatically.

As a general thing, the mandatory fields are: sold-to customer, ship-to customer, PO number( again depends on your system config), material number, quantity. But as I said earlier, create one sales doc and you would know it.

there are some pre requisites though before you migrate your sales order: material master data, customer master and price master.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have any access. I have read only access. And does not have any data to creeate a sales order.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Rags already mentionned, you should create a sales order to check what's needed as mandatory in your specific configuration, if you don not have access, then ask help from the ones who have access.

If you have any query, please post back with your specific question, and you will be supported.

Sidi

Answers (0)