Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Sales in SAP u00A0

former_member205946
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we are consumer product industry and have distribution chennel all over the country.we have distibutors as customer in our SAP and route sales through SD module

Now Managment wants to float new idea i.e. distribution will be given to only those dealers who will sell our stock excelusivey to end consumer

we would have sales purchase concept with dealers i.e. we will invoice for the stock to dealer (at present we are doing the same) but new thing is managment wants complete information of all end user to whom our stock is being sold and at the price and terms

Requirement.

how we can cater sale activity of dealer in our SAP system??

can this activity call secondary sales concept??

how can we cater it ??

dealer sales is delaer business and its financials should not be shown in our books so can we make complete secondary sales process with notet impacts, if yes how??

have we look towards ABAP for secondary sales info system, if yes an

BR

sajida

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajida,

If I understand you correctly, this can also be called indirect or secondary sales.

You can try and see if this business process fits your requirement:

1) Your business gets orders from the dealers.

2) Delivers goods to the dealer.

3) Invoices the dealer.

4) Dealer gets orders from diff end customers.

5) Dealer delivers goods to the end customers.

6) Dealer invoices the end customers.

7) On a periodic basis, lets say weekly the dealer sends the summary of invoices and customers.

😎 In your system via ABAP program, take the data from the files..store it in the place you want to(custom tables) and generate the reports you want to..

I hope this helps.

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible in SAP Standard.

You will have to create a ABAP program to record Dealer Sales Details as suggested by Prashanth & Raghu above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i know standard SAP doesnt have Secondary sales report.

What you can do is purely with the help of ABAP.

May be you can create an Zee program and BDC .

In BDC you can capture all the required fields from your dealer and upload into SAP.

May be every month you can get a dump from your dealers for secondary sales and upload

The above is a rough idea you can fine tune

regards

Prashanth