SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFKKRP : what is its significance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone explain me what is the table DFKKRP is used for.

i need to check for number of returned checks in last quarter but as i am unfamiliar with the table and its use unable to figure out the way to do it.

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know about DFKKRP, it stores the line item data of return lot.

You will find Return lot id, number of line in return lot and the payment document number which got returned, its amount etc. in this table.

Also there is DFKKRK for header data of return lot.

Below are related tables

DFKKRF Returns Lot: Reconciliation Key

DFKKRH Returns History

DFKKRK Returns lot: Header data

DFKKRP Returns lot: Data for payment

DFKKRP3 Returns: Manual Posting Specifications

DFKKRP3H Returns: History for Manual Posting Items

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know about DFKKRP, it stores the line item data of return lot.

You will find Return lot id, number of line in return lot and the payment document number which got returned, its amount etc. in this table.

Also there is DFKKRK for header data of return lot.

Below are related tables

DFKKRF Returns Lot: Reconciliation Key

DFKKRH Returns History

DFKKRK Returns lot: Header data

DFKKRP Returns lot: Data for payment

DFKKRP3 Returns: Manual Posting Specifications

DFKKRP3H Returns: History for Manual Posting Items

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if you mean to find Checks refunded or Check Payments which were returned.

If you want to find Check Payments returned in last quarter, you have to check for all reversed payment in last quarter with main transaction for Payment (generally 0600) and Document type for Check lots (generally CQ).

Thanks.

Ravi

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you need the number of returned checks you should use table DFKKRH (history table).

Best regards.

Christiane

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DFKKRP is the table , where in you can find the details of checks returned which were created through FP09 . It basically contains the details of returns lot posted through FP09 .

Well in case if you are only using FP09 then DFKKRP would be sufficient else , you will have to look up for tables as per your practice .

Cheers ,

Dewang

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Dewang suggested, if FP09 is the only way you return. then look for all the return lot items in table DFKKRP for which Return reason is Dishonored Cheque (A02 and C29) whichever valid in your business process.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Let me explain the whole this i need to figure out the number of checks that are returned in last quarter due to any reason.

now i need to determine the count of these checks based on contract accounts and business partner.

so can anyone tell me what field i should use to link it with business partner and kontract accounts.

Thanks and regards

shashank