Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding tcodes to multiple roles at a time

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My task is that i have to add same 3-5 tcodes to around 30 roles. In stead adding it manually is there any way i can automate it. i have little knowledge that we can use CATT but never worked on that.

I will be glad if some one can guide me detailed steps/scripts to do this.

I would like to know if i want to do same thing with authorization object to multiple roles can i automate it like adding doctype, plant numbers, activities...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least you are reflecting on why they gave you this task by finding a faster way to do it.

But with 30 existing roles and not wanting to start a re-implementation your best friend is transaction SUPC and a stress free hour of clicking and holding the CTRL + SHIFT buttons down.

Cheers,

Julius

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You probably haven't searched..

Keep it simple - do the work manually (and with respect for the authorisations for each transaction) and consider it a job well done

Cheers

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least you are reflecting on why they gave you this task by finding a faster way to do it.

But with 30 existing roles and not wanting to start a re-implementation your best friend is transaction SUPC and a stress free hour of clicking and holding the CTRL + SHIFT buttons down.

Cheers,

Julius