cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lot generated but status is REL CALC.not able to do RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am doing Customer return. my material type is FERT,iN material inspection type 06 i activated.after doing return order and PGR stock is moved to return stock. in QA32 automatically lot generated but status is REL CALC. after that i am not able to do RR. getting msg-Characteristic results cannot be re

inspection lot 060000000004.

Pls help to proceed further.

Regards,

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Perhaps you have not created inspection plan for this material or you have created it after lot generation. If not created, create it through QP01 with appropriate usage. It will take effect from next lot.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created inspection plan QP01 with usage 5 (goods issue) and status 4(release).what i should slect as usage ?.

but i have one doubt if QP01 is not created before PGR status should be CHCR,But in my case status is REL CALC.

Regards,

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

That's correct. System status even if you don't create inspection plan remains REL for 06 type.

Regarding usage,

1. Go to QA02. Input inspection lot.

2. Click on insp.specifications tab

3. Check what usage is being displayed there. You can find this just below to jey date.

4. Create the inspection plan with this usage.

5. It will take effect from next lot.

Regards,

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the inspection type setup in the material master. See if for the inspection type you have the indicator "Check characteristics" clicked on or off.

With it off, you can only make a UD on the lot. No characteristic recording is allowd.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

As per step 2,In my QA02 inspection Tab it self is not coming.

is any setting is missing?

Regards,

siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in for this material "Check characteristics" Tick is not there.

I want to do RR.if i am activating getting msg-

You can only inspect by characteristic using the inspection specification

Message no. QS013

Diagnosis

You can only inspect based on characteristics for inspection type 06 if you inspect with a task list, material specification, configuration or batch determination.

Procedure

Check the indicator in the inspection setup (Quality Management view of the material master).

Cud you please explain what to do.

Regards,

siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddharth,

Did you check if the indicator for inspection with task list or inspection with material specification is activated ? If you can determine that , then the next step would be check which one exists in system.

Create an inspection plan for this if required with task list usage 6. Then you can assign this to the inspection lot using QA02 . In QA02 you should see the tab to assign the inspection plan to the lot. If you have a material specification then you need to assign the mat. spec to the lot.

Hope this helps

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

In MM02 QM view please ensure that you have activated any one of the following..

Insp. with mat. spec indicator

Insp. with task list indicator

Insp. by configuratn. indicator

Now you reply which one you have activated. You should activate atleast one.

Insp. with mat. spec indicator-The inspection is carried out according to the material specification. A material specification must have been created for this material, when an inspection lot is created

Insp. with task list indicator-The inspection is carried out according to the material specification. A task list must have been created for this material, when an inspection lot is created

Also ensure that have you ticked on the "check char" in QM view inspection type.Also check "auto Assignment"

After making the necessary chnages go to QAC3 (Reset sample calculation) and go to QA02 ->inspection specification>task list click on that and assign it.

Even after that you dont get means, then from next lot onwards you can do RR

For material specification follow the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/1d/b20c28b75611d283ad0000e829fdb3/content.htm

Regards

Hari

Edited by: Harikris_83 on Sep 14, 2011 11:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Please try this following steps..

Step 1: Transaction- MM02

Please ensure that "Check Characteristics and Inspection with task list are activated in Inspection set-up Tab".

Step 2: Transaction-QP01

Create Inspection Plan with proper Task list usage and status should in release.

Step 3: Transaction-QA02

Enter your Inspection lot number and go to " Inspection Specification Tab". Please ensure that task list usage and key date should be same as inspection plan created date and usage. Click " Task lis/spec tab" and Go to Sample tab, click sample calculation, Then save it.

If these settings are done you will be able to record the results

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Manivel.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In mm02 i activated-

Insp. with task list indicator

check char.

Automatic assingement

My lot status is REL CALC in QA32,but when i see in QAC3

PAOR Insp. completion w/o con

REL Released

CALC Sample calculated

is showing.

In QAC3 in Inspection specification Tab noting is showing ,means blank.

And in QA02 only two tab is showing means Origin,Sample but inspection specification is not there.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one suggest me what i did the right process or i have to chage the process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you literally screwed your lot by doing multiple changes. whenever you change anything in material master, you have to generate the new inspection lot as old one does not reflect the changes.

So try with new lot after setting the proper data and lets see what happens.

Mahee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear its simple,

qp02....change the isnpection plan

qao2... release the lot again......

hit me back after your testing, even if u have problem making plan do let me know,

Regards,

Sameer Jalal