cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUETE standard reports not returning to Sharepoint.

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Holger (or Anyone else who might know)

Im still busy trying to get the standard scenarios of DUET E working. In parralell to quite a few other issues, Im trying to get the reports working.

To be specific, Im trying to run the "Display User names as a list output" report.

I am able to run the report from Sharepoint. As far as I can see in the scl logs ( /IWFND/VIEW_LOG) all is ok ( all green log items) . The last entry is REPORT_RESULT_SET and the direction in from SAP System to SCL. Furthremore, I dont see any errors in the srt logs, or icm logs.

My report does not appear in the drop off center on Sharepoint.

I have run the report manually directly in SAP and it does give results, and as I said I dont any related errors anywhere.

I have been through the trouble shooting guide ( http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/603ab5a0-184b-2e10-98a7-fa7e7e9da... ) but ive not been able to check that the generated http destination is correctly configured because im on basis SP08 of NW702. I would however expect an error in srt_util or the trace in SOAMANAGER if there was an authorization, or a different, error when calling the OBAfilereceiver service.

Any ideas what else I can check? Im quite lost.

Sincerely

Adam

Edited by: Adam Smith on Sep 14, 2011 1:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

I saw your reply in my inbox, but for some reason I cant see it here on the forum. Odd.

I have created the port using LPCONFIG, activated it and set it as the default port, with reference to a rfc destination which I created manually. When testing the rfc destination I got a 401 Unauthorized message again. I then noticed that the password of the user I was using had not being saved, apparently because it had "!" in it. After getting th pw changed, and updating the rfc destination I now get 200 response code when testing the connection.

However....

I still dont see any reports appearing in Sharepoint, I still dont see any errors, and the last action in the log is still REPORT_RESULT_SET .

In the configuration guide , pg72 it states - To perform Routing - Maintain Logical ports for Proxy, one of the things i need to provide is the Routing URL. Can you tell me what that value should look like? At the moment I have the full url to the part of the sharepoint site where i would expect to see the reports : HTTPS://<host>/SITES/DUETENTERPRISE/REPORTS/DROPOFFLIBRARY/FORMS/ALLITEMS.ASPX

Furthermore, In your trouble shooting guide you reference a Reporting trouble shooting guide ( http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0b76735-3705-2e10-9587-e5bb6d328.... ) In that guide there is a reference made to the consumer proxy : /IWTNG/CO_PXY_RECORDS_REPOSITO for an "OfficialFile"service. That proxy is not mentioned anywhere in the configuration guide. Is it still applicable?

Any more ideas? Im about to give up.

Reagrds

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

something other came to my mind right now: how did you perform the usermapping? If you open table USREXTID via SE16 and select any of the entries in this table (open the details) you should see a field ISSUERH.

Do you have entries there, or is it blank?

If it is blank, that could explain your situation.

Regards,

Holger.

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your response.

I checked USREXTID and the all the users, including the one I trigger the report with on Sharepoint have the ISSUERH field filled. To be sure, I re ran the "Map SAP user names to Sharepoint user names" activity in the "Microsoft sharepoint integration activities" IMG. But still after triggering the report, I only see green in the SCL log with the last entry being the REPORT_RESULT_SET from SAP to SCL.

One thing i should mention is that my SCL and SAP system are the same machine. But technically speaking theres no reason why that would be a problem, right?

Regards

Adam

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Applicable to NW702 SP 08.

Problem was solved by manually creating the Logical Ports in SOAMANGER using the following instrucions:

1. In SOAMANAGER, Search For the Consumer Proxy u2018/IWTNG/CO_OBAFILE_RECEIVER_SOAu2019 and click on u2018Apply Selectionu2019 button

2. In Details of Consumer Proxy pane, click on Configurations tab.

3. Click on Create button and enter u2018Logical Port Nameu2019, u2018Descriptionu2019 and select the radio button u201CManual Configurationu201D and click on u2018Apply Settingsu2019 button.

4. In configuration of Logical port section, under u2018Consumer Securityu2019 tab select radio button u2018User ID/ Passwordu2019, and enter Username and Password for WSDL access.

5. Click on u2018Messagingu2019 tab and in u2018Message ID Protocolu2019 dropdown select u201CSupress ID Transferu201D.

6. Go to u2018Transport Settingsu2019 tab and set appropriate values the following fields

a. URL Access path

b. Computer name of Access URL

c. Port Number of Access URL

d. URL Protocol Information = HTTPS

e. Transport Binding Type = SOAP 1.2

7. Go to Operation Specific Tab and enter soap action for SubmitFile and GetpublishingLocations operations and uncheck the checkbox for both operations.

a. SubmitFile = http://schemas/oba/2010/OBAFileReceiver/SubmitFile

b. GetpublishingLocations = http://schemas/oba/2010/OBAFileReceiver/GetPublishingLocations

NOTE: Do not forget to uncheck the checkbox behind the input fields otherwise the values you enter will not be saved.

8. Go to Administrative Information tab and make this logical port as default and click on save button

Regards

Adam

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Additional Info :

Pinging the webservice from from port in SOAMANAGER gives an HTTP timeout, but when testing the service in SE80 with the port ,a valid response is recieved. And, more importantly, after running the report, the consumer proxy /IWTNG/CO_OBAFILE_RECEIVER_SOA is called successfully and the report is delived.