cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserve Batch Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to reserve a batch for customer future orders without creating sales orders, I tried achieving this be doing MB1C using movement type 561 W, but does not seem to work as needed,Can this be made to work ? Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

AKD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try this with Reservation, by using TCode MB21.

Where you can chosse strategy 10 - Net Requirements Planning or 52 - Planning w/o Final Assembly and w/o MTO.

Create it for either stage 1 - Demand Management (creation of Planned Independent Requirements) or stage 2 - Procurement before Sales based on your requirement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for reply, Which mvt type should be considered here, consp for cost centre from warehouse ?

Could you pls elaborate more on this to meet above requirement?

Regards,

AKD

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Mtype 201 or 261.

Regards

JP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you can't make reservation of a batch for a customer using movement types. You can make reservation against sales order, created for a customer. If you want to reserve against a sales order, then refer this link If you want to make reservation using customer number, then create a characteristic called customer number in the batch classification and add the customer number in the batch master. Apparently the batch search strategy should be added with this characteristics and the master record (t.code VCH1) should have the same customer number characteristics in it. By this way the system can pick the batch automatically in sales/delivery documents. There are number of threads already posted in the forum on this topic.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Create some stock to the Batch and Move the Stock to the Reseved Mode.

Regards

Khajahussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Khajahussain for prompt reply, could you pls elaborate the steps for the same.

Regards,

AKD