cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Interscope Agent connect problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have installed SOLMAN 7.1 and Portal (NW 730). I have installed Ca Willy 8.2 Enterprise on Solman. I have Wily agent 8.2 on Portal Java system. Bu i dont know how to configure Wily agent on my managed System (Portal).

What should i do connect my managed system to Solman Wily Interscope Enterprise Manager?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mutlu,

Basically you have to perform the Managed System Configuration at transaction SOLMAN_SETUP for your system.

The Managed System Configuration is a step-by-step configuration that will show you all the required activites to configure your system for E2E Diagnostics.

In the step 7 of the Managed System Configuration you will find the activity "Byte Code Adapter Installation" in this step you perform the ISAgent installation for your system.

There is documentation avaiable in the Managed System Configuration that may help you to understand what needs to be done.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for you help. I could coul not continue with managed system configuration step. i stucked. but its good to know next step is for willy.

thank you again

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mutlu,

That's great.

If you need, post the error you are getting so we may try to help you.

As you checked this thread as answered, you may open a new thread to check the issue.

BR,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allam,

Do you also see this step 7 'Byte Code Configuration' in SolMan 7.0 EHP 1? Because in the SolMan 7.0 EHP1 managed system configuration I can only see 5 steps.

Thanks,

Shai

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

The step 7 is only available in the SOLMAN 7.1.

You may see that Mutlu said that he is using Solman 7.1.

For Solman 7.0 EHP1 this step is not available, in this version you can find the ISAgent installation in the step Wily Introscope Configuraion in the managed system configuration for JAVA systems.

This step is not available for ABAP system as it is not necessary to perform the ISAgent installation for ABAP systems.

BR,

Allam