cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes of Project structure not reflecting in SAP PS from MSP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had created a project structure in MSP & now I am uploading it in SAP PS using open PS funcationality.

Please let me know once the project structure is uploaded in SAP PS from MSP & now I am making some changes in project structure in MSP & then again uploading in SAP PS can I view the latest structure in SAP PS.

If I make any confirmation of the task or activity in MSP & then again I upload it in SAP PS can I see the confirmation of that particular task or activity in SAP PS.

Regards,

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you will be able to see the updates whether done to the structure or progress. The purpose of Open PS is to assist in synchronization of data in both systems. Although crude but Open PS is the best free solution available for this purpose.

Hope this helps. Do let me know if you require anything else.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please let me know in which release it happens. Is it in PPM Rel 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the latest version of Open PS from SAP Market Place (OpenPS4MSP 4.00.00). For a list of frequently asked questions, see SAP Note 579761.

PPM 5.0 is a totally different solution and is meant for portfolio and project management via a web based application that can connect to both SAP PS and MSP. You can get further information about the product on SAP Market Place.

Regards,

Ammar

Answers (0)