Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.io.IOException: No space left

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am receiving error message to my my mail over Alert management. Error detail:

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.io.IOException: No space left on device', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

I checked message monitoring and status is succesfull. And sxmb_moni fave not any error .Why occured this error message?

Thanks in Advance

Nurhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is realted to any of your file scenarios, where file adapter is not able to write / generate the file.

Check the scenarios, or RWB.

--Div

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked RWB. In Message monitoring status was succefull. What can i do for this error?

Thanks

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check the space availability in the target path. Take help of your Basis team.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the comm channel monitoring through RWB. File adapter is not able to write the file due to space crunch. Or it may not be configured properly.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked Communication channel. there is not problem . Can you explain me , what is space crunch? What can ı do for this problem?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Space crunch means out of space. It can be due to limited / less space in target directory to write the file. You can check with Basis guys for space.

Regards

Raj