cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs configuration for Inbound deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

We have configured shipment cost functionality for outbound deliveries.

Can anybody let me know how to extend this to inbound deleveries?

I want to know what are the steps involved in shipment cost configuration for inbound deliveries.

Awaiting for your guidance

Thanks

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nisha,

note 427944 provides you required information. Check it carefully and you will have it..

regards, david

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

In the note explain that

1 . Shipment status: The overall status of the shipment cost calculation for all affected shipments must be 'C' (that is, complete).

It means that the 3 status must be : Calculated C Fully calculated + Assigned C Account assignment fully completed + Transferred C transferred ?

Other thing:

2 . In T_56 the u201D Rate of Automatic Processingu201D V_TVFTK-PRZST must be D Release shipment cost item?

3. In T_56 If u201CRelevant for settlementu201D V_TVFT-ABREL is A relevant for settlement (delivery costs) them the status showed in VI01 are only Calculated C Fully calculated b

If u201CRelevant for settlementu201D V_TVFT-ABREL is X relevant for settlement (G/L account) them in VI01 the status are Calculated C Fully calculated /Assigned C Account assignment fully completed / Transferred A Not transferred. Why I can not do the transfer?

as is Transferred A Not transferred them in MIGO there is no ACCOUNTING OF THE DELIVERY COSTS.

Could you help me with one of these three questions?

Thank you very much,

marta

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

David,

To forward for you points you can answer in the post "VI01 as delivery costs in MIGO ".

Cheers,

marta