cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find Pricing Record for Materials for which Pricing has not been upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way in SAP SD to find the Materials without Pricing in VK13.

Please suggest your valuable inputs or I need to for a Z Report.

Thanks,

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in V/LD

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. My Client has more than Lakh Materials. He wants a direct method to fetch the Materials for which Pricing has not been uploaded. V/LD will not suffice my reuqirement.

Is there any other way.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Parag.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If number of materials runs in lakhs then there is no point taking a dump in Microsoft Excel...

You will have to go for Z-Report Development.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any Standard Method suppose if I have 1000 Materials I want to know for which Pricing has not been uploaded.

Thanks

Parag.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You can do one thing what Lakshmipathi mentioned Through V/LD in that you cam find out what are the Material you maintained

based on that you come to know what are the materials you didn't maintained the price

but it is very difficult i think to find without pricing material

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such standard way to get the Materials. It would be better if you create a query by referring that Condition Table used for Pricing & have a coding with the help of ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Ankur

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no Standard method. But if you have less materials say 100 or 1000 then take a Pricing Report from V/LD in to Excel.

Also take Material list from MM60 or MM Tables into Excel.

Then run vlookup in Excel & find the Material that are missing in V/LD report.

This is a very time consuming & error-prone method...

So it is better to go for a Z-Report Development as you have lakhs of materials...

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Can you give me the Logic of how to go about writing the FS. Shall I fetch all Material sfrom MARA and then pass the value to A004 Condition Table (Sales Org/Dist Channel/Material) and check in KONP. Also I need to check the combination of Valid Plant Sales Org and Dist Channel combination.

Thanks

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

The only other way is write a z-report which picks up materials based on a combination of MARA and MVKE( since you mentioned sales org and dist channel validation)..the selection screen should have sales org, dist channel as parameters and probably condition type also..use as many selection parameters as possible on the screen.

and for the materials, sales org, dist channel, condition type with application as V, you should pick up values from A004..

but is that the only key you're using ..if not then consider using AXXX table for different key combinations..but this is still clumsy/time taking..I would suggest leave it to the ABAPer for the performance part.

However,I've one question.. you said pricing has not been uploaded? what does it mean? not yet created through VK11? so how can you find them even in A004? am little lost..?

Regards

Raghu.

Edited by: Rags on Sep 14, 2011 9:36 AM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not only A004 but other Condition Tables as well. because Condition Records may be maintained on other combinations as well.

If in your case Condition Records are only maintained on A004 then creating a ABAP report would be very easy.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Shall I select only MVKE Table Entries and pass them in A004 Table. If the Entries are found in A004 for Materials it means price is exisiting and if the entries of the Material sare not found then we can give one statement record does not exists.

Please provide me your valuable Inputs to write the FS.

Thanks

Parag.