cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS - RZ20 How to change the age alert threshold for Queues not processed

bob_blackmon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

When I am in RZ20 and I am working with SAP CCMS Monitor Templates monitor set and working with the Communications monitor screen. When I am looking at the Outbound Queues MTE-class, APO CIF Outbound Queues, Queues not processed: Age Alerts. I see in SAP help where the default threshold for age alerts is 7 days. I would like to change that to a different value, but have not been able to find a document that tells me how to change that threshold. For these MTEs under APO CIF Outbound Queues that are log attributes it is unclear to me how to change any of the tresholds. Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

In RZ20 --> expand the system and MTE node representing Queue alerts --> select relevant object and then attribute

then click on Properties button , appearing in menu bar

Once you click on properties, it will ask you to login to satellite system and provide the reuqired credentials .

Under performance attributes you have option as :

threshold values:

Change from GREEN to YELLOW

Change from YELLOW to RED

Reset from RED to YELLOW

Reset from YELLOW to GREEN

Also review parameter : Alert is triggered if the comparative value

falls below threshold values

exceeds the threshold values

Regards,

Rupali

bob_blackmon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I am afraid that I did not articulate my question very well. I am looking for how to change the thresholds for MTEs with log attributes, not the MTEs with performance attributes. If you look at the properties for an MTE with a log attribute you will not see the change and reset for green to yellow and yellow to red.

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Please try to refer to this webpage:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/a6/ac12403dbedd5fe10000000a155106/content.htm

It seems that you can get this functionality by creating queue groups and use the parameter SALK_CRM_QUEUE_AGE in the monitor.

Hope this helped a bit,

BR,

Jolanta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Bob,

Have tried to go to RZ21->Methods->Definitions.

There you can select the MTE and change the propeties.

Regards,

Mike

bob_blackmon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. When I go to RZ21 and choose Method Definitions I only get a list of methods, but no MTEs and no way to get to the properties. The problem is that it is easy to change the thresholds for performance attributes, but I don't see how to change the thresholds for log attributes.