cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I need to know if there is a functional module i can call to redetermine pricing while creating sales order. This should be done while creating the sales order and before saving it.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SDWIKI106,

We are curious to know more about your requirement.

If you do not mind, please share the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know why you want to reprice even before saving the order. That is at first place not suggested pricing design. If you have your design like that, you have to reprice every order before saving and that is a manual and arduous task. You should be able to change your design only little bit so that the correct prices are taken in the order.

If you really want to trigger a reprice, you have to call the function module PRICING and pass a pricing type (I think the parameter is KNTYP ,but not sure with the respective value. Then repricing will occur.

The pricing type is mentioned by the import parameter "CALCULATION_TYPE" and this has got default value of A. If you want some other value, you can pass it. The entire logic can be called in one of the user exits just before the sales order is saved/committed.

But as already said, not a very good design.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can explain the requirement in detail as to why you need a function module for pricing, it will be easy to propose a suitable suggestion.

Though there are many user exits for pricing, below are couple of such exits.

a) USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA)

b) USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZA)

G. Lakshmipathi