cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order not automatically created on TAS Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Our customer is facing an error "Tax Jurisdiction code not allowed for tax calculation schema TAXUSX "

while converting PR to PO It is a TAS order scenario. In sales order we are changing Item category from YQTN to YQTS. Then system is triggering PR through background job to convert PR to PO. Tax calcuation procedure TAXUSX has been defined and in turn was assigned to country U.S. Tax jurisdictions have been configured. We checked entire configuration. Everything is fine with the configuration.

Please advice how we can resolve this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

K.S.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In TAS or TAB process, only the PR gets created automatically. Creation of PO for the PR does not fall in the realm of SD. It should be handled purely in MM.

If the PR is not getting created from sales order, then this forum can help you. If the problem is with PO creation, then please post this in MM forum too.

As I see the message, you have the error in taxation and the tax procedure for US. I suggest you to sit with the FI guy to first check the tax jurisdictions, MM condition types for tax etc and the tax configuration in MM after that to make things work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think 1 of these will help ?

[;

[;

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/35/b0e68b87a62488e10000009b38f9b7/content.htm]

So please always search the forum before posting.

Regards

Raghu.