Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating contract

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting a strange error,while creating quantity contract in VA41 .

When ever I am trying to save the quantity contract it gives a in completion Log.

So when I am trying to complete the documents it gives a list of incomplete fields,in those fields I see a field called Net value so when I am clicking on the field its taking me "condition" tab and under that to pricing elements .

I have assigned pricing procedure to sales org.

I am not able to understand how to proceed since incomplete doc would not get saved.

Pls help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because the cost pricing for EK01 is missing. In t.code V/08, go to pricing procedure. In the pricing procedure, the pricing condition type is ticked as mandatory, hence you see the details in the imcompletion log. For details on cost using EK01, there are plenty of threads in the forum available. Just search, for example

Regards,

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

The mentioned process is not helping my issue to resolve .Can you give me your email id so that I send you the screenshot of same .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order line item condition tab you can check the analysis by clicking the button, it will show why there is a red mark against the condition type.

Regards

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The red mark actually now gone. But the cursor is now pointing at field Condition Type which is blank field and its in display mode .I am unable to edit anything in that field.Against that field Net value is there that also in display mode.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Its showing red status in Non Active field column under condition tab in Pricing Elements and also pointing to condition type EK01,The entire row of it is greyed out.

Pls help.Urgent

Thanks