cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC access in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In GRC 10 in RM in there are certain Risk Management functions that I am not able to access in NWBC as they are currently greyed out. These functions are in the work centres indicated below.

I am not sure if this Authorization related as I have allocated SAP_ALL profile as well as roles - SAP_GRC_RM, SAP_GRC_FN, SAP_GRC_NWBC to test in the Sandbox client and access still not allowed. Can anyone perhaps assist?

Risk Structure

- Create Policies

Risk Assessment

- Create / Risk Opportunity

- Create Response / Enhancement Plan

- Create Incident

- Create Scenario

- Create Montecarlo Analysis

Edited by: Kleinsmidt Donald on Sep 13, 2011 6:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The root organization in the risk structure view needed to be created first to solve this.

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked that all of the services are activated?

You might find that these settings are activated through the configuration nodes in SPRO. It may be that there is a parameter or something that governs whether they can be activated directly in NWBC or not.

Simon

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kleinsmidt,

I am not sure which roles you are using exactly. But if you have the below roles, it is sufficient to view the workcentres and work items mentioned by you.

1) SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

2) SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

3) SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

4) SAP_GRC_NWBC

If the above mentioned roles are there and you are not able to perform the activities mentioned by you, then you have someother problem may be customization issue not the role issue.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru - Thanks, those roles have been assigned but did not resolve the issue.

Simon - I went through the Installation Guide for GRC 10 and checked all the services appear activated in SICF. Any idea what setting in SPRO would need to be activated to enable this in NWBC?

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please notice the profiles for the standard roles are not generated on a new installation, run SUPC to make sure all SAP_GR* profiles have been proferly generated.