Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario which is explained as under:

In the sales order i have the following line items:

1. ATM machine - 1 qty. This will be a stock item & the item category will be TAN which has billing relevance as "A" - delivery related billing.

2. ATM installation - 1 qty. This will be a service item so non-stock item & the item category will be TAX which has billing relevance as "A" - delivery related billing.

3. Cables - 500 Mts. This will be a stock item & the category will be TAN which has billing relevance as "A" - delivery related billing.

4. Cables Installation - 1 qty. This will be a service item so non-stock item & the item category will be TAX which has billing relevance as "A" - delivery related billing.

Like this there can be many other items as well. The installation items will be different as the client wants it to be.

Now suppose the total order value is 1000 USD. Now the client wants to create 3 different invoices. The payment scenario will be

1. 50% after order confirmation. Once the sales order is confirmed, then an invoice should be generated from the system with a value of 500 USD. For this particular invoice the payment term will be "within net 7 days".

2. 40% after the delivery has been done. An invoice to be generated from the system with a value of 400 USD. For this particular invoice the payment term will be "within net 15 days".

3. 10% after installation, commissioning & testing. An invoice to be generated from the system with a value of 100 USD. For this particular invoice the payment term will be "within net 7 days".

How should i configure the system in order to map the above requirement. Like i should be able to generate 3 different invoices from the system.

Also i want to know at any stage for a particular sales order what is the amount received from the customer & the pending amount.

Overall the sales cycle should be complete.......the document flow should show the

order: completed

delivery: completed

material document: completed

invoice: completed

accounting document: not cleared.

I have one more doubt, if for a stock item i create order related billing (i use billing relevance as "C"), then what will be the overall impact. Like i create the sales order, then delivery with PGI......will it be different from my normal delivery related billing cycle...? What type of effects will it have?

Can any one tell me how to configure this scenario please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi first of all pls go through this document and get back if you can't fit this feature into your business requirement or you've more questions..

[http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBIL/SDBIL2.pdf]

Regards,

Raghu.