cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Not getting triggered when AAE is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is SAP PI Alert Configuration only for Integration Engine not for AAE ?

I have configured my scenario using AAE. I am trying to trigger an alert for mapping error but no alert is getting generated.

Also as I am using AAE I cannot check the Alert log Reader report for my message id. Could you suggest the reason behind and Is it possible to check the Alert log when AAE is used ?

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you check that the parameter alerting.isActive of the XPI Service: AF CORE is set to true within the NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

I checked that, it is true. Moreover Alerts are getting triggered when IE is used only problem comes when AAE is used.

Thanks,

Ankit

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

>

> I checked that, it is true. Moreover Alerts are getting triggered when IE is used only problem comes when AAE is used.

did you try putting the where occured location as Adapter Engine in RWB --> Alert Configuration?

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Can you check Tcode ALRTDISP and check If any alerts already exist for the rule, If yes Please delete it.

The alerts are not triggered, this is due to the checkbox selected for Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule in the alert configuration. And the first alert triggered has not been completed in the Alert Inbox, due to which the next alerts will not be triggered.

Hope this solves your Problem. Pls let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an alert in ABAP stack and add an alert rule in java stack rwb-alert configuration tab and mention the sender or receiver details like service interface,namespace etc..So,alert will trigger if there is error in mapping..

Regards,

Sunitha

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though alert inbox rules can be created in java stack in addition to creating alert configuration at IE level, IMHO, Alert configurations will be triggered only at IE level. So alert configuration might not be triggered for AAE (java stack)messages. Let us see what experts answer for this.