Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

suppose there is a production order of 100 ea having inspection type 03 in place .there is two operation in routing .

now we check the quality parameters in op 10 ,if out of 100 ea , 90 ea are pass 10 is fail.

system should pass only 90 quantity to second operation & for 10 it should trigger rework order .these quantity again come to operation 10.

please suggest best possible solution

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am glad to hear that you can enter the yield and rework in QM transactions (This actually calls the CO11N internally.)

If you are not able to create the rework order, I wonder if there is any error of reference operation set, e.g. CO892, means that they cannot be selected correctly as the reference operation set is is generally involved.

Check your selection ID that you have set in OPL8. Now please ensure that you have a corresponding entry set up in transaction OPEB for your reference operation set (Type S).

If you'd like to reduce the order quantity by the rework qty which showed in MD04, you should go to OPKP and tick off the field 'No update of yield deficit' and I remember this happens only for final confirmation.

Please also read the SAP note 351735 'Confirmation of rework'.

Regards.

Leon.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

i am not worried about PP-Side,

i just want to get the result in this way after Result recording in Op10 ,system should propose Ok quantity to Op 20

say in Op10 there is 100 ea ,out of which 90 Ea are Ok then system should propose 90.

Siva

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i have created trigger point & attached it to first operation now when i am confirming first operation yield 4, rework 1 system is not creating any rework order ,i am seeing the order in MD04.

is any thing is missing?

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

For 03 type of inspection (in process) it is not possible to reject 10 out 100. You need to pass all - you can have record of salient features in in process inspection. Not rejecting some quantity.

This is possible for 01 or 04 type inspection lots.

Regards,

Srini

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it is possible. As to the inspection type 03, you can confirm the operation where the lot belongs to in the QM transaction QE51N/QE01/QE11 etc by validation. While valdating the lot and operation a popup comes to ask input the confirmation quantity and rework quantity, then you can input the quantity 10 into the rework quantity and save, this will confirm the operation and the 10 will not pass to the second operation.

If you'd like to create a rework order for the quantity 10, please attach the trigger point to the first operation, I think there is is online documentation describes on how to use the trigger point to create the rework order.

Regards.

Leon.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me where i have to make the setting in inspection lot to get the pop up?

Siva

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the control key used in the operation. Try using the SAP standard QM04.

FF