cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice of Captured without PO can't be canceled with J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I entered the EWPO(Excise Invoice Without PO) from J1IEX transaction with processing mode "A01 Capture Excise

Invoice" and reference document "R06 Without Purchase Order".

But when I cancel it from same transaction, the error below has occurred.

"Excise invoice xxx has already been posted for vendor XXX."

And I couldn't cancel it from J1IS or J1IH transaction, too.

Do you know how to cancel it?

When I asked it to OSS, their answer was as following.

Answer of person in charge 1.

You have to reverse Part 2 with J1IH transaction, and cancel Part 1 with J1I5 transaction.

->(My confirmation result)

But on the EWPO screen, there are no fields to input the material document number.

So I couldn't cancel Part 1 portion from J1I5.

Answer of person in charge 2. (escalated from person 1)

You can continue the cancellation from J1IEX with pressing enter key, ignore a message.

->(My confirmation result)

As that operation result, Excise Invoice "0000000000" was created with status "B" separately.

But ,, when a new posted EWPO was canceled, the Invoice "0000000000" described above was overwritten.

This method was not able to be used.

Answer of person in charge 3. (escalated from person 2)

You always have to register a Excise invoice from MIGO transaction.

If you want to receive goods without PO, you can use movement type 501.

And if you register a Excise invoice from J1IEX directly, you can't cancel the EI Part 1.

There are only two ways to cancel the part1

1. By cancelling the material document.

2. By using the J1I5 transaction

The material document is necessary in each case.

The current EWPO function of direct J1IEX is useless.

->(My confirmation result,,,)

So, what is the EWPO function of below?

"J1IEX transaction with processing mode "A01 Capture Excise Invoice" and reference document "R06 Without Purchase Order"

Best regards,

Iwana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To cancel in J1IEX first need to reverse the part 1 entries. To do this need to cancel GR. For this you need to track from invoice document aginst item GRN number will be there. Take that number and cancel the document.Later in J1IEX. Hope it works. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Padmasri ,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

However, your reply is about a normal case, again.

I know that, if it is normal case with PO and GR, it needs to reverse the part 1 entries through cancellation GR.

I'm asking about EWPO.

As I said, it is registered from J1IEX directly, and it has no link to GR.

Please cancel by creating Excise Invoice (without PO) on condition of the following to a trial.

T-code : J1IEX

Processing mode : A01 (Capture ExciseInvoice)

Reference document : R06 (Without Purchase Order)

Best regards,

Iwana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer below link..

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kuber,

Thank you for reply.

I checked that thread.

Although the question was the same question as me, the answer had not matched at all.

The questioner Mr.Sivakumar had replied it as "Answered", but the guest's answer was the cancellation method of Invoice verification (MIRO).

(Credit in MIRO, or MR8M)

It is cancellation method of Excise Invoice which I am asking.

I would like to know the cancellation transaction or procedure of Excise Invoice without PO registered from the J1IEX.

Do you know the other thread about EWPO cancellation?

Best regards,

Iwana

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally when you cancel the GR part1 register will be reverted. Part 2 have to reverse in J1IEX. The steps are as follows......

1. Go to J1iEX t-code , change option , enter the excise inv no where part 2 to be reversed > go to miscellaneous tab > select one rejection code > Save

2. Go to J1iEX t-code > Post the above said excise inv No. Part 2 entry will get reversed here. If you are doubt full you can see the entries before posting by clicking the "SIMULATE" tab.

3. Go to J1iEX t- code > Select the cancel option & cancel the excise invoice.

You can reconfirm the excise inv deletion by displaying the J1I7 report. I hope this will resolve your issue. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Padmasri ,

Thank you for your reply.

But,,, as you wrote, that is normal case with PO and GR.

I know that normal process well.

I'm asking about EWPO(Excise Invoice Without PO) case.

As I wrote, EWPO is registered directly from a J1IEX transaction.

(with processing mode "A01 Capture ExciseInvoice" and reference document "R06 Without Purchase Order")

The above-mentioned error occurs the Post mode of J1IEX, or Cancel mode, and cancellation of the Excise Invoice is impossible.

And, since there is no field to input material document number on the screen of J1IEX in that case, a link is not made even GR has posted.

We would like to apply this EWPO to the material which does not manage stocks.

(We would like to deal with only the payment of the expense to a vendor, and the payment of Excise.)

Best regards,

Iwana