cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon to system is not working in ChaRM solman 7.1sp2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured Urgent change in solman 7.1sp2 version.

Logon to system is not working in Landscape bar.

Please help on this.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about some details of what you did for configuration? What have you done to troubleshoot this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured Urgent Change(SMHF) in SolMan 7.1 ChaRM - Urgent Change using CRM Web Client UI Interface.

I tried to logon to system in Landscape bar. but show popup came and disappear.

I have checked the Note 1574224 - General note for Change Request Management ST 7.1

But didn't get any related note for this issue.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a user in the Development system? Does that user have the right authorizations, such as S_RFC and S_RFCACL (which are not in SAP_ALL)? Did you do a trace in solMan and the Dev system? Did you test your RFCs?

Usually this is an RFC or authorization issue. Do the above and you should find your answer.

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

RFC's are working fine. I am able to logon to system using trusted RFC in SMSY for satellite systems.

Also Logon to system action removed from SMHF Action( Urgent change) ( version 7.1).

Its added in CRM Web UI interface Landscape bar. So i am check which transaction type is used for this CRM interface.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error showing while testing the RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what did the traces in the two systems show?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No authorization issue. Using the RFC's i am able to logon to satellite system.

In Solman 7.1 ChaRM , Creation of Request for Change(Rfc) in CRM Web Client UI Interface.

So they removed Logon action in SMHF, added in Landscape Block in portal page.

Both Logon to system(Landscape Block) and Maintenance cycle (Related Transcation block) not able to open.

It doesn't show any error in trace.

I have created the SAP ticket for the same.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolve this issue? I am experiencing the same problem in 7.1 SP4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution:

Logon to satellite system via Landscape assignment block does not work. Generally any GUI call via application launcher does not work

Issue occurs because Browser needs to be set to u201Clocal intranetu201D.

Therefore put the CRM Web UI address to the websites that use the zone u201Clocal intranetu201D.

Internet Explorer ->Tools -> Internet Options -> Tab u201CSecurityu201D choose u201CLocal Intranetu201D and press the button u201CSitesu201D -> press u201CAdvancedu201D button Add the address of the CRM Web UI and close

Rg,

Karthik