Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth Profile S_BDC_ALL

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While gathering data for our internal audit, I noticed that Authorization profile S_BDC_ALL exists in CRM 7.0 systems, but it does not exists in ECC 6.0.

This profile is related to SM35, which is used in ECC 6.0 as well.

I searched, but could not find anything related to its absence in ECC 6.0 and presence in CRM 7.0

Could someone please tell me the reason for this?

Regards,

Gautam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is because CRM is actually a SolMan and they only recently discovered PFCG and SU24.

You can delete the profil in CRM as well to "restore" the consistency or simply dont use manual profiles at all...

Why does it bother you?

Cheers,

Julius

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is because CRM is actually a SolMan and they only recently discovered PFCG and SU24.

You can delete the profil in CRM as well to "restore" the consistency or simply dont use manual profiles at all...

Why does it bother you?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Does this mean that the said profile was discontinued from a certain version in ECC, BI, SRM, etc.?

And soon it will be discontinued in CRM and SolMan as well?

Why does it bother you?

Auditors always bother me

This profile is in the list of Restricted Profiles provided by Auditors. I just wanted to have clarity on this profile, before I get back to them.

0 Kudos

AFAIK this manual profile concept is still supported but encouraged not to be used.

So simply dont use the profil and access to assign it restricted and you should be fine.

Cheers,

Julius