cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice number must same with delivery note number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Please help me , we have scenario when creating invoice through VF01 ( refer to Delivery note ) , the invoice number must be same with the delivery number

we have tried to modify user exit RV60AFZZ ...but not working , I also look at the copy control seem no function to provide this

how to solve this?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It's not possible. Think that although you can the same number in different tables as VBRK and LIKP, when you go to tables as VBUK. What is the document? The delivery or the invoice?

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

your analysis is very good

now i would like to change my question , how if invoice number no need to be same but only has different prefix

example

Delivery number : 11380000022 , then invoice number should be 11390000022

we are still trying to modify the invoice exit .. so far not working.. still dealing with it

thank you

regards

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VBUK there is a sales doc category, J stands for Delivery and M for invoice..so you could always differentiate..but yes there would be some confusion for the users.

But yes, you can try the example you have stated.

Regards

Raghu.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you think about what will happen when you combine multiple deliveries into one invoice?The business process currently may not combine, but as a good practice, you need to include this requirement also into your solution development.

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See this [post|; to set the value for VBELN.

As Shiva Ram says you be careful with the splitting in invoice. You must be sure that you have one invoice per one delivery. Always !!!

Rags, the problem with VBUK isn't confussion. VBELN is the unique key (and field MANDT) in this table. So, you cannot have 2 entries with the same value.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yea you're right..sorry! VBELN is the key..so it won't be possible to have the delivery and invoice number as same.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our scenario is , one invoice always only one delivery note .. no splitting.. so no worry about it

we are still trying to modify in FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE , but so far not working.. we are still confusing with the syntax program

seems because the exit is only able to change the assignment of number range..but can not overwriting its running number ..

so i can change the prefix for invoice using exit but can not overwrite its running number

thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This userexit is to change the internal range number that the invoice has in tcode VOFA. As Brad says in the link to the post that I said you, you have two possibilities (sorry, but it's not habitual, so, I think that nobody has made it): VOFM in copy rules or the user exit that he said. Remember to use the FM 'NUMBER_CHECK' to check if the number is assigned yet.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chen,

You're right..I checked the system now..

the best you can do in that exit is change the interval but not the running number.

Am afraid that your requirement might not be met, even if you've a diff no range for delivery note ..but could you tell us why do you have such a requirement?

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try in the FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE USING US_RANGE_INTERN, in RV60AFZZ?

Also in SNRO, did you define the no range for RV_BELEG as external?

I think if you do in this form, it must work!

Regards

Raghu.