cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Task "Send_item" method returns error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

another problem with the Workflow functionality. In the method "Send_item" on the SCL the following error occurs:

Logical port not found for Proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE routing URL HTTP://DUETSHAREPOINT:20000

Two things, which are strange regarding the error:

1. When executing the "Check tool for SharePoint Integration" the check "Workflow routing check" is successful:

Found at least one Logical Port for Proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE

2. The URL in the error message is not the URL configured in the "Routing - Maintain Logical Port for Proxy"

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

avishek_gorai2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phillip,

Yes you are right the URL which is displayed in the error is not the one configured in the logical port. But one configured for logical port routing (Microsoft SharePoint Integration Activities”->”Routing – Maintain Logical Ports for Proxy; for logical port name LOGICALPORTFORWORKFLOW).

Please check the following for this error:

• Check that the logical port for the proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE is maintained in SOAMANAGER and basic authentication configured with a service user of SharePoint (use a different user than a service user of SharePoint on which SharePoint services runs) in sm59 for the destination created for this logical port.
  • Also check if the logical port configuration is done in IMG->”Microsoft SharePoint Integration Activates”->”Routing – Maintain Logical Ports for Proxy” for the class name /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE and the logical port name (LOGICALPORTFORWORKFLOW or as named in SOAMANAGER for proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE)
  • If the same error comes please check if the routing URL maintained in user subscription table of SCL (/IWTNG/D_USR_SUB where you get entries after you have assigned users or roles for the workflow task on SharePoint side) for the user and workflow combination is same as the one maintained in IMG->”Microsoft SharePoint Integration Activities”->”Routing – Maintain Logical Ports for Proxy”.

Basicilly check if the logical port is maintained correctly with correct user type (point 1), the same logical port name is used for logical port routing settings (pont 2) and later in the user subscription table the entries have the correct routing url maintained (point 3).

Hope this helps. Report back if any further errors.

Regards,

Avishek.

0 Kudos

Hi Avishek,

thanks for the detailed answer. I checked the points which you mentioned, but we are having now a different error which I described in this post: http://scn.sap.com/message/13349745

Basically, the error here appeared, because we changed the port for HTTPS on the SharePoint and so your different points did not match anymore (with the old port they do and that's why we are having the other error).

However, point 1 makes me nervous: You speak about a destination in SM59 which must correspond to the consumer proxy. I do not find anything about this in the configuration guide for DUET Enterprise. Must this be a HTTP connection?

Best Regards

Philipp

avishek_gorai2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

There is no sm59 destination required, was just use of the lingo from my side.

Important point I want to mention here is the name of the Logical Port created (SOAMANAGER) should be the same as the one mentioned in the routing settings (SIMGH).

Again when you have done the user or role assignement in SharePoint, check that the table /IWTNG/D_USR_SUB has the entry for root site URL which comes from SharePoint and is the actual site where the Worflow services are configured and the entry for routing URL which is taken from SAP SIMGH configurations (Maintain Logical Ports for Proxy).

Root site URL can be HTTP where as your actual endpoint for the proxy can be HTTPS.

Regards,

Avsihek.

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I doubt that the SharePoint routing URL provided by SharePoint server is not same as the one you configured in SIMGH.

Could you please open a message for this issue with SCL system connection? I will check the issue and update you.

Regards,

Binson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Binson,

we have no direct connection to the SAP system. Alternatively I can provide you a login to a client system, from which you can connect to the SCL.

Would that work for you? Through wich channel can I provide the credentials?

Thanks

Sven

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

You can raise a message / ticket for this issue and open a connection to SCL system in that message.

We will connect to your system and check this issue.

Regards,

Binson

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same issue. Can you explain please what has been done to resolve it?

Thanks a lot and Best Regards

Philipp