cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Release thru VKM3 remove the schedule line delivery block ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have created the sales order with the delivery block at the schedule line. i have save the order . The order goes to the credit block . So when i release credit block with the help of VKM3 then system also removes the schedule line level block.

This is not std behaviour . Can any one come across such scenario ?

Details: I have removed the routine 101 in the OVB8 so that if order goes to credit block still order will have the confirm qty.

Also in the OVAK order type is mark D for automatic credit check.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not standard SAP behaviour. When you remove credit block using the transaction code VKM3 delivery block will not be removed. You can check the status tab information where the overall blocked status has to remain as blocked however the credit status will be released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what kind of block you have got at schedule line level and what is the purpose of that block.If that block is due to credit,then system will remove the block automatically.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule line level block is just a delivery block .. it is not related to the credit anyway....

Yes i know its not a std behaviour.. But my sytem does this .. I have checked the other system as well but this is not happening there...

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the credit check analysis for the order (input the order number) using the report CHECK_CM in SE38/SA38 transaction and check whether credit is evaluated based on userexit. If yes go through the user exit

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Sep 14, 2011 12:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked the sales order thru the program but we are not using any user exit for the same.

Now i have found that if the qty is confirm on the first date i mean on the date given then system does not remove the block & if the ATP check suggest the diff date so there are two schedule line in this case block get removed ..

May be this is like after credit removes system must be running the ATP check again ..

Please help