cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device ID changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I faced a strange behavior on MI client.

I installed SAP MI Client on PDA, saved the settings, synchronized the device and generated the Device Id for the PDA. Then added some applications for this Device and tested, everything was working fine.

After that, I added one more user on the same PDA and tried to synchronize the device but that got failed as it was not able to connect to the server. When I checked the settings, all the values entered in settings parameters like client, host, port and system lost along with the Device ID and Device Name.

I re-entered all the values again and then synchronized the Device which generated a new Device ID and Device Name. When I logged-in with the old user id, there were no applications added for him and when I synchronized the device with the old user id I got the error 'All data received for the user ignored <USER_NAME>'.

Finally I had to reinstall the MI Client on the device to make it working.

Does anybody has some idea that why Device ID got changed and why the data has been ignored for the old user ?

P.S The MI server version is 7.01 SPS3 EHP1 and on PDA I installed CrEme327f_AX_CE42_PPC.CAB and MAP70_WinCESetupTomcat_Tomcat.CAB

Regards,

Saurabh M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help on this issue?

I faced this problem again.

Regards,

Saurabh M