Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No active nametab exists for <tablename>

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to activate table <tablename>. I am receiving the below errors.

No active nametab exists for <tablename>.

Termination due to inconsistencies

Table <tablename>. (Statements could not be generated)

First i created table but before activating i deleted the table and recreated again. Now its throwing above message. I got some SAP Notes for the same 182170 & 302696. But still helpless.

Anyone encountered the same error? Expecting a good solution.

Thanks

Hari

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same issue before. That time I contacted BASIS team and they solved the issue for me.

First they told me that the new table is not activating correctly in SAP as the table-space where the activation is trying to create primary index is 100% full. But this was not resolved by adding space to the full tablespace.

After that they dropped the table from the database which solved my issue. I could activate my table succesfully after that.

0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Goto SE03 -- option change object directory entries & double click

2) Now select checkbox for table/structure and give your table name & press execute

3) If you find entry over here although it has been deleted then goto se80 and give package name

4) Now delete object from the package and also from your transport request using se01/se09/se10

5) now try to create again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.