cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have alert no 181,182,183, 184 185 and 171-175 which is std alert. This is 'TLB Alert for transportation lane.

We do not want this alert to be displyed in exceptions---> alert monitor.

How to deactivate this alert? We are using SNC5.1

regards,

Vaibhav Virkud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Go to SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Exceptions>Alert Type Activation>Activate Alert Types and remove the entries for alert to deactivate.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

with menu path mentioned by you I get following oprion

Supply Network collaboration-> Exceptions--> Alert based rating.

Is it because we are using SNC5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Other alternative is you can control it via roles and authorization.

In Authorization Object C_ATID "Authorization Check for Alert Type" you can maintain Alert Type as per your requirement.

I think this object will be there for every user with Alert type value="*" you can change this with only required alert types.

-

Have you activated alerts in SNC or by default alerts are activated?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

We have application VMIF : ICH VMI Demand Planning is active in system. This setting is SPRO-> SCM basis-> Alert monitor--->Activate/Deactivate Applications in Alert Monitor.

regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil.

In SNC5.1, I have found one conf settings which can be used to restrict the alerts

Supply Network Collaboration>Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages->Display of External Exceptions and Logs--->Map External Logs to Alerts

Can we use this for deactivating alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

As per my knowledge we can use this setting to add some additional error information to give more detail on error alert.

Regards,

Nikhil