We have made a Project say P/ 0919 this is at parent level

agains this pareent level we have 4 childs levels

P/0919 - Project Parent

P/09191/1 - Child 1

P/0919/2- Child 2

P/0919/3 -Child 3

P/0919/4 -Child 4

Budgets were allocated to childs 20 lacs each So total budget is 80 lacs

Howeve during procurement we have given the Parent WBS as element means P/0919 was used

Os were released ,Goods were received ok

But during the QC release of stocks system shows no budget availabe for P/0919

the issues is Parent does not has any independent Budget , it is at child level

Is some confrigation setting required to stop this check, if child level budgets are available system should not stop the transactions

Can i reallocate the budget by Reducing the Child budget and keeping some allocated at parent level

Please help its urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can i reallocate the budget by Reducing the Child budget and keeping some allocated at parent level

Yes, You can..

0 Kudos

please let me know what changes to be made and will it effect my exsisting Project

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there is no validation that WBSE in the PO should not be root level WBSE or there is no business practice restriction regarding the level WBSE then it wont affect your project.

Go to CJ30 and reduce from the WBSE which suppose to be used in the PO and add that value to root level WBSE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

System is behaving as designed. There is no budget defined at the parent level hence this issue. Please refer SAP Help once and go through the topic Budget or search the forum to understand the budget functionality in PS.

Most of your doubts will be cleared once you do this.

Regards,

Gokul